Shijiazhuang Standard Imp&exp Co.,Ltd.
Productivity: 500 MT/Month
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 500 MT/Month
HS Code: 28272000
is an inorganic salt, which exists as a liquid or a solid. Solid calcium chloride is a white, crystal substance in the form of flake, pellet or powder. With different crystallized water contents, it can be dihydrate or anhydrous.
Molecular Formula: CaCl2
Molecular Weight:: 219.08
Cas No.: 10043-52-4
HS Code: 28272000
Calcium Chloride specification
Appearance White Powder or Flakes Assay as CaCl2 94% min. Total Alkali Chloride (as NaCl ) 5% max. Total Magnesium as MgCl2 0.5% max. Calcium Hydroxide 0.20% max. Calcium Carbonate 0.20% max. Sulphate 0.20% max. Water Insoluble 0.50% max.
White Powder or Flakes
Assay as CaCl2
Total Alkali Chloride (as NaCl )
Total Magnesium as MgCl2
Calcium Chloride Applications:
1. Used for ice and snow romoval in Winter for roads, highways, parking lots, airport, golf links etc;
2. Used for oil-well drilling, and as dehydrant in petrochemical industry;
3. Used for prevention and removal of dust, coal dust, mine dust etc;
4. Used for acceleration of the set of concrete in construction and used as solidifying agent in paint production;
5. Used as desiccant for moisture proof;
6. Used as coagulant in rubber industry;
7. Used as chloridizing agent and additive in ferrous metallurgy;
8. Used as additive in paper-making industry and also used for de-inking of waste paper
9. Used as So4-removing agent and as coagulant of sodium alginate in chemical industry;
10. Used in refrigeration industry;
11. Used as a preservative agent for food and anti-rot material for wheat, apples and vegetables;
12. Used in dye-staff production and printing industry.
25kgP.P Woven bags,23 mt in the 20" FCL
Product Categories : Inorganic Chemicals
Copyright © 2018 Shijiazhuang Standard Imp&exp Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.