Shijiazhuang Standard Imp&exp Co.,Ltd.
Productivity: 500 MT/Month
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500 MT/Month
HS Code: 28272000
Flake Anhydrous Calcium Chloride
Calcium chloride is an Inorganic Chemicals, a salt of chlorine and calcium, which is a typical ionic halide. Characters white, hard pieces or particles. Bitter, tasteless. Calcium chloride on ammonia has outstanding adsorption capacity and low desorption temperature, adsorption and separation of synthetic ammonia has great application prospects.
Calcium Chloride specification
White Powder or Flakes
Assay as CaCl2
Total Alkali Chloride (as NaCl )
Total Magnesium as MgCl2
Calcium Chloride Applications:
1. Usedfor ice and snow romoval in Winter for roads, highways, parking lots, airport,golf links etc;
2. Usedfor oil-well drilling, and as dehydrant in petrochemical industry;
3. Usedfor prevention and removal of dust, coal dust, mine dust etc;
4. Usedfor acceleration of the set of concrete in construction and used as solidifyingagent in paint production;
5. Used asdesiccant for moisture proof;
6. Used ascoagulant in rubber industry;
7. Used aschloridizing agent and additive in ferrous metallurgy;
8. Used asadditive in paper-making industry and also used for de-inking of waste paper
9. Used asSo4-removing agent and as coagulant of sodium alginate in chemical industry;
10. Usedin refrigeration industry;
11. Usedas a preservative agent for food and anti-rot material for wheat, apples andvegetables;
12. Usedin dye-staff production and printing industry.
Product Categories : Inorganic Chemicals
Copyright © 2019 Shijiazhuang Standard Imp&exp Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.