Shijiazhuang Standard Imp&exp Co.,Ltd.
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 500MT/Month
HS Code: 29126000
Red-brown crystalline powder, soluble in water, hydrochloric acid, ethanol, acetone and hydrobromic acid. Deliquescent, soluble in dilute hydrochloric acid. Melting point 678-680 °C (lit.)
Density 4 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.
palladium chloride Spedification:
palladium chloride usage:
Determination of palladium, mercury, thallium and iodine, purification of rare gases, palladium chloride test paper test carbon monoxide, test cobalt; for the synthesis of semiconductor metal-containing polymer,
Palladium chloride This polymer has a polypyrrole skeleton that conforms to the smallest energy and is nearly planar.
1. The terminal olefin diameter (α-olefin diameter) to produce methyl ketone oxidation catalyst.
2. By Wacker reaction, air is used as oxidant in aqueous solution to oxidize alkene to aldehyde.
3. For the detection of CO (immersed in phosphomolybdic acid palladium chloride solution in the case of trace CO immediately turns blue)
CO + PdCl2 + H2O = CO2 + Pd ↓ + 2HCl
Upstream feedstock: palladium, sponge palladium
Downstream Products: Salbutamol Sulfate, Supported Precious Metal Catalysts, Palladium Catalysts
1. Used as analytical reagent
2. Mainly used as ethylene acetaldehyde catalyst and other palladium catalyst. Manufacture of molecular sieves to prepare surface-active agents for coating non-conductor materials. For the manufacture of gas-sensitive components.
Product Categories : Inorganic Chemicals
Copyright © 2018 Shijiazhuang Standard Imp&exp Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.